Over-the-cloud external scanning offers insight into network and web application vulnerabilities that are exposed to the outside world. Due to the changing landscape, every internet facing application is a potential attack surface – every perimeter application needs vulnerability assessments.
External Network Testing
The external perimeter is constantly evolving due to the speed at which new applications are being developed, hosted and decommissioned. This calls for continuous security assessments throughout the year, to monitor and manage the integrity of your application perimeter.
Before you can even start thinking about an application security program to run routine testing, you still have to answer that basic “what should I be testing” question. Enterprises typically do not have an accurate inventory of all their externally facing applications.
How do you keep up to date with security vulnerabilities so that you understand your organization’s risk? Scanning technology from CKSS leading professionals provide current, up-to-date expertise for optimal and effective scanning support.
- Discovery and inventory of all internet facing applications.
- Maintaining integrity of internet facing applications through continuous monitoring.
- Testing all entry/attack points, including cookies, referrer, URL parameters, form fields and directories.
- Generating meaningful reports for remediation activities.
- Providing recommendations for securing the perimeter network.
- Unlimited Scanning on as many Internet-facing IP addresses as you want, as often as you like, with only one annual fee.
- Demonstrating Compliance– Show due diligence to your board members, internal groups, auditors, investors, and business partners.
- Continuous Monitoring - Schedule scans at regular intervals to identify new risks across the network.
- Regular Reporting – Immediately understand the next steps to help remediate identified vulnerabilities.