IT and network security are top priorities for any organization. It is important for businesses to have secure and fast access to their information and networks-at any time and from anywhere.
IT and Network Infrastructure Security Services
At CKSS, we are vested in your company’s success. Our services leverage the latest Cyber Security vulnerability and threat intelligence. The CKSS Security Services cover every corner of your network, from infrastructure to applications, to mobile devices. We are here to help you reduce the cost and complexity of your IT security requirements.
- Secure Device Configuration
- Conducting a Gap Analysis of existing policies, procedures, infrastructure and systems.
- Developing a strategy and road map for securing and hardening Mobile Devices, Laptops, Workstations, and Servers.
- Designing key components that manage and configure devices
- Hardening Mobile Devices, Laptops, Workstations, and Servers using security benchmarks such as Centers for Internet Security (CIS), Department of Defense Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS, the DoD General Purposes STIGS, Federal Desktop Core Configuration (FDCC)
- Documenting exceptions from the established benchmarks
- Conducting quarterly in-house compliance checks
- Providing meaningful reports and remediation strategies
Enterprise businesses and government agencies around the world face the certainty of losing sensitive data from a lost laptop, removable media or other plug-and-play storage devices. This drives the need for a complete data protection solution that secures data on all common platforms, deploys easily, scales to any size organization and meets strict compliance requirements related to privacy laws and regulations. Our staff works to ensure that the encryption products adhere to FIPS 140 guidelines. In addition, CKSS customizes the encryption design per the policies of the agency. Support includes full disk encryption, mobile device encryption and removable media encryption.Incident Response Team Support
CKSS has experience in assisting you in developing policies and procedures as well as assisting in developing and staffing an agency-wide incident response team. Our staff develops Incident Response tool kits, process/work flow documents, and forms that will be completed as part of the incidence response process.