Due to the increase in advanced cyber-attacks, and the lack of available expertise in the work force, organizations are finding themselves unable to detect and respond adequately to today’s IT cyber threat environment. environment. CKSS offers you assistance in securing your assets, reducing risk and achieving compliance with applicable laws and industry mandates.
Risk Assessments and Awareness Training
- Delivering technical knowledge to the internal audit risk assessment and audit plan development
- Executing internal audits, such as pre- and post-implementation reviews, operating systems, web applications, databases and network audits
- Performing IT audits of advanced and emerging technologies, such as cloud computing, mobile devices and wireless computing
- Working with Stakeholders on remediation efforts for identified weaknesses
- Conducting Social Engineering assessments: to identify where in your organization do some of the greatest information network weaknesses may reside. This occurs when people are influenced to accomplish goals that may or may not be in the “target’s” best interest. This may include obtaining information, gaining access, or getting the target to take certain action. We work with organizations to establish their weakest link and use these information to enrich security awareness training modules.
One of the leading causes of security breaches is employee negligence. Understanding workforce responsibilities and how to decrease risk by changing employees’ behaviors is crucial to a successful Security Awareness Training program.
- Work with members of your internal team to develop a robust Security Awareness program based on industry best practices
- Conduct a Gap Analysis of existing Security Awareness training modules and propose recommendations for improvements and enhancements.